Kennel Name: Umpqua Valley Kennels LLC
City: Drain - State: OR - Zip: 97435
Beautiful AKC FULL REGISTRATION French Bulldog puppies for sale in oregon!
We pride ourselves on producing Puppies with happy, loving natures and do everything humanly possible to insure physically as well as genetically healthy pups and breeding adults!
We are located on a beautiful 11 acre farm in the Drain / Cottage Grove area of Southern Oregon. We are Easily reached on the I-5 freeway corridor from anywhere on the west coast:
Oregon : Portland, Salem, Eugene, Bend, Medford, Grants Pass, Roseburg, Springfield
Washington : Seattle, Tacoma, Vancouver, Tri-cities ,Spokane
California : Redding, San Francisco, Sacramento
We are fully licensed and permitted through all applicable county and state agencies needed, as well as being a valid Limited Liability Company ( LLC).
We will give serious inquiries our veterinary contact information as a VERIFIABLE reference for you to check in regards to our reputation as breeders and the quality of our puppies.
We are happy to have you visit our farm by appointment only. You will have the opportunity to see moms and dads as well as pups you may be interested in and their siblings. Please contact us and we will set up a time and I will email you easy to follow instructions! We are easy to find, just 3 miles off the I-5 freeway near Drain, Oregon!
If you would like a “ Virtual Tour “ of our farm, please visit our website and watch the YouTube video. It is narrated, so make sure to have your sound turned on!
We also Post up to date photos and VIDEOS of the puppies we have available on our website. This is so you can see how happy, healthy and outgoing our pups are.
We are very focused on matching the right home with the appropriate puppy, so please have patience with us if you inquire about a puppy!
ALL OUR PUPS COME WITH:
* 1 year health guarantee/sales contract, this also includes a 15 day guarantee from the date of purchase against diseases including but not limited to Parvo, Distemper, etc…
* Additional Purchase Warranty available, doubles your purchase price guarantee!
* Coupon for first vet visit at Banfield Vet clinic ( located inside Petsmart) -*** FREE ***
* Up to date 5 way vaccinations and wormings for ALL common parisites.
* Litter box training started
* Puppy starter kit – Complete new puppy instructions, we even have FREE E books on puppy care, housetraining, obedience training and MORE for you!
* Puppy gift bag with a soft Blanket, toys, nutrient paste and a supply of current food being fed - ( Diamond, No corn, wheat or glutens!)
* Written health record and outline of projected dates for next treatments needed
* Mom and Dad are on site. All our Moms and Dads are spayed/neutered and placed in appropriate loving homes before age 6.
* When you visit us you are given full access to all the areas where we raise our puppies and care for our moms and dads!
* 24/7 help and support for the life of the puppy/dog!
* We do not require you to take the puppy to the vet within a limited amount of time after purchase, other breeders do this so they can void your contract coverage if you do not follow thru.
PLEASE - Do not buy from puppy mills! Insist on seeing ALL areas where the breeder cares for thier dogs and puppies, to see with your own eyes is the only way to be sure. If you are not aware of what a puppy mill is, please visit our website, I have posted a page with educational material for you to read, there are videos also!
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR LOTS OF PICTURES AND VIDEOS!!
1. Never inbreed ( Line Breed ) our dogs or use dogs for breeding that have been inbred by others.
2. Never to sell to pet stores or brokers, always to establish and maintain excellent relationships with new puppy owners for the life of the dog.
3. Do what is best for the health, wellbeing and quality of life of our breeding dogs and puppies. Placing a priority on providing a safe, healthy, clean and sanitary living environment.
4. To be forthright, honest and sincere when answering questions about who we are and the qualities of our puppies.
5. Never to enter into legal agreements with anyone for any reason if they are not legally able to do so.
6. To always remember and emphasize that everything we do is for the benefit of our dogs and puppies, so as to fully respect and acknowledge the serious responsibility it is to have them in our care and produce the highest quality pets possible.
7. Never euthanize our retired moms and dads, with 100% successful placement at retirement into private pet homes not to be used for further breeding.
What we are looking for when considering a new home/family for one of our puppies:
1. Maturity - You must be over 18 or a legal representative for the intended owner to purchase a puppy AND be of reasonable intelligence.
2. You must be able to demonstrate that you are secure financially, mentally and emotionally to purchase a pup and provide for the lifetime needs ( 15 to 20 years) so as to maintain an excellent quality of life for the dog.
3. You must be able to commit to ALWAYS providing a safe and nurturing environment for the dog regardless of whether it be in a social setting, at home or while traveling.
4. You must be dedicated to following ALL instructions from us as to the care your new puppy will need as he/she joins your family.
5. We must feel that you are being honest about your reasons for wanting a particular puppy and the lifestyle you intend to provide for him/her.
6. We advocate spay and neuter operations and hope you do too, as a way to provide a healthier, happier life for your pet and help curb needless pet overpopulation problems.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Use the form below to search this site or the web.