Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so we went and saw the puppies tonight. It has been 6 days since we have seen them because my mother in law has had the stomach flu. So as you can guess they have grown a lot!!!!! They will be 3 weeks old on Sunday! So first I will post the videos of them and then after that BEWARE lots of pictures!

Tanner walking and barking and grunting!

Tanner and Roxy boxing and playing.

Roxy Tanner and Bella playing.

Okay now the photos!

Tanner walking.

Tanner getting on the potty mat to go pee. They will not pee on the blanket. My mother in law has got potty mats and newspaper all over the floor and they go onto those to pee.

This is Bella and I think she looks like a Mastiff mix. What do you guys think? Remember she is the runt but she has gotten BIG!

Tanner

Bella again.

This is Tanner by his mommys bowl. He kept chewing on it! They have some teeth now and are cutting tons of them.

Tanner and Roxy playing.

All of them playing

Tummys full and worn out from playing. This is how they looked when we left.

Do they still look like Boxers to you guys?

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Holy cow they grow fast!! They have boxer colors, but they're so fuzzy. I don't know, I've never seen boxer pups that young. They might lose that fuzz later!

Thanks for posting, they are precious!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea they are fuzzy. At least Roxy and Tanner are. Bella has more satin like fur. It is not fuzzy at all. But none of us have been around Boxer pups this little either. My sister in law has had 4 boxers but they were all older when she saw them. But I think their faces still look like boxers.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What I think is so cool about this is that we have seen him since he was only hours old. And we have got to see him grow up and take pictures of him growing up. I have never got to do this with Molly or Faith since they were both rescue dogs. Molly was 3 years when we got her and Faith was 6 months. So this is all brand new to us and it is so much fun. It makes the 8 weeks go by so much faster!

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
Oh man, I love puppies!!! Look at his little toenails!!!!! Man, I want one. :(

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
My Shelby is a boxer, and she had pups that were part german shepherd, and they looked identical to your pups. Full blooded boxer pups should not be that fuzzy. They'll have typical short hair that's a little thick, and it will get thinner as they get bigger. IMO they don't look like full blooded boxer pups...but they are still so freakin' cute!!! :D

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
They are getting sooooo cute! You can start to see their little personalities. I think they're starting to look a lot less purebred than they did a couple of weeks ago. My friend's parents breed Boxers, and I don't think I've ever seen one quite as furry as Tanner and Bella.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bella has the boxer fur but Roxy and Tanner have fuzzy fur. I went and saw them again today but didn't take any pictures since I was just there Friday and I am totally in love with Tanner. He was licking me today and nuzzling. I wonder if he is remembering me? My hubby thinks I stupid but I have seen him a lot in the past 3 weeks. By the way they are 3 weeks old today.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Faith Marie said:
Bella has the boxer fur but Roxy and Tanner have fuzzy fur. I went and saw them again today but didn't take any pictures since I was just there Friday and I am totally in love with Tanner. He was licking me today and nuzzling. I wonder if he is remembering me? My hubby thinks I stupid but I have seen him a lot in the past 3 weeks. By the way they are 3 weeks old today.
Whoops...sorry for mixing up Roxy and Bella! I bet Tanner remembers you. I'm sure he recognizes your scent at the very least! I'm so excited for you to bring him home!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.