Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious... I'm not very talented or familiar with all that photoshop stuff, but how in the world can I get one of those pictures done on everyone's signature with their dog & it's name??? That is the coolest thing... :D

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I saw your post on the banner request thread! I'll make you one if you'd like :) What's your pup's name, and what colors do you want?

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would absolutely love one. Unfortunately the pup doesn't have a name yet...I get him on the 18th and he's a surprise for my husband, so I'm going to let him name him. Can it still be done without his name, and possible add his name once we have one for him???

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Most definately! :) I'll do one that says 100% Bully Love instead. Like this:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Here you go:

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
on the top go to profile....then scroll down to the signature...you will have to save it to a site like photobucket before you can place it in...but you just put in the url with the tags around it. (does this make since?) I am not goos at putting things into words for directions.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok - I've got it saved in photobucket, and I have the URL, but what "tags" need to be around it for it to work?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts