Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep it

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People keep posting pictures with under 50 posts.I love seeing all the dogs new/old do ya'll agree or disagree with the 50 post rule. I do not know if I can change the rule or do I bother Root? Opinions?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I like the rule...even if I'm not in the 50+ category yet :wink: I will be soon!! And it helps keep the wonderers away!! (even if to some, I'm still a wonderer :oops: )

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
its nice to have. it isnt hard to get to 50 posts counts. I like picking dogs that I know a little about instead of a dog whose owner only has 6 post counts

·
Registered
40 Posts
I cant wait to get to 50 so I can enter!! I definatly read more than post, but enjoy it either way.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hate it but it looks like I am out voted!!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
I also think there should be a rule that if your dog won a DOM, you should be ineligable for the next one. This was other people will have a shot at it. Seems like there are alot of the same people winning DOM all the time.

JMO

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tinkerbell said:
I also think there should be a rule that if your dog won a DOM, you should be ineligable for the next one. This was other people will have a shot at it. Seems like there are alot of the same people winning DOM all the time.

JMO
I agree maybe I should run a poll about that too.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
I don't agree with it. I say if someone's a member of the forum, they should be allowed to enter whatever their post count is.

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
Kasco said:
I don't agree with it. I say if someone's a member of the forum, they should be allowed to enter whatever their post count is.
I agree with Kasco.
It is all in fun and I like seeing the cute pics of all the dogs.
:D

·
Registered
133 Posts
i think the rule is fine....being a new member i can see why those have been around a while would want to keep it....it doesn't make me feel unwelcome! i know that soon i will have over 50 and i can't wait!!! :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
I think we should all be able to post pics of our dogs regardless of the amount of times we've posted, that way everyone gets a fair chance

Fee x x

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BUMP we have a tie

1 - 19 of 19 Posts