• I hate it toss it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep it

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People keep posting pictures with under 50 posts.I love seeing all the dogs new/old do ya'll agree or disagree with the 50 post rule. I do not know if I can change the rule or do I bother Root? Opinions?

· Registered
2,239 Posts
its nice to have. it isnt hard to get to 50 posts counts. I like picking dogs that I know a little about instead of a dog whose owner only has 6 post counts

· Registered
1,435 Posts
I also think there should be a rule that if your dog won a DOM, you should be ineligable for the next one. This was other people will have a shot at it. Seems like there are alot of the same people winning DOM all the time.

JMO

· Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tinkerbell said:
I also think there should be a rule that if your dog won a DOM, you should be ineligable for the next one. This was other people will have a shot at it. Seems like there are alot of the same people winning DOM all the time.

JMO
I agree maybe I should run a poll about that too.

· Registered
8,143 Posts
I don't agree with it. I say if someone's a member of the forum, they should be allowed to enter whatever their post count is.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.