Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the dogs outside for playtime and they were having so much fun! They did not want to come in. I was freezing in my giant parka, gloves and snow boots. It was just in the 50's a few days ago..Ugh..

Ragnar at 17 weeks

Hope everyone is having a great week!!!

Sahrene

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
7 Degrees?? Brrrr..... :shock: Great pics though!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Hmmm... these photos look vaguley familiar :scratch: :lol: Ok, I said it before and I'll say it again - Your boy is getting HUGE! HOw much does he weigh now?

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tinkerbell said:
Hmmm... these photos look vaguley familiar :scratch: :lol: Ok, I said it before and I'll say it again - Your boy is getting HUGE! HOw much does he weigh now?
Yah, that is the only thing bad about posting on two forums..LOL..On my home scale he is about 33 pounds..LOL...I cant believe how big he is..He is such a little bully too....

Sahrene

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
very cool 8) I visisted Minnesota a few years back (and 40 other states), all I remember is cold cold cold! but very pretty!

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
SagaandRagnar said:
Tinkerbell said:
Yah, that is the only thing bad about posting on two forums..LOL..On my home scale he is about 33 pounds..LOL...I cant believe how big he is..He is such a little bully too....

Sahrene
What a little stud! He is so devonaire with that look on his face! :lol: Are AB owners welcome to post on the RB board? I would like to learn more about the breed. I think they are awesome!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Chico.Heidi said:
SagaandRagnar said:
Tinkerbell said:

Sahrene
What a little stud! He is so devonaire with that look on his face! :lol: Are AB owners welcome to post on the RB board? I would like to learn more about the breed. I think they are awesome!
Absolutly! http://members5.boardhost.com/unitedbulldogge/
You will have to register for a user name before you can post (may take a day or two to get confimation)- but you can read all the current stuff with out registering. Only thing I don't like about it - all the old posts get deleated as the new ones come in. But everyone there is awsome and will be more then happy to answer any questions you have. Another good site for breed info is the RBKC http://www.rbkc.org/

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Chico.Heidi said:
SagaandRagnar said:
Tinkerbell said:

Sahrene
Sara beat me to it!! LOL..Also there is a short paragraph below the logo explaining the rules of the forum. Please feel free to ask questions or just say "hi"

Sahrene

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Well thanks alot! I've just spent the last couple hours drooling over pics of adorable bullies! :wink: I signed up for a username so I'll just wait for the e-mail. Seems like everyone is really nice over there. You'll have to get more of them to come over here too!

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OrsonDogge said:
Ragnar is looking almost the same size as Saga!
Pictures are decieving, if you hadnt said it was 7 degrees out i would
assume it's like 70 cause its so sunny.

RUN KITTY, RUN! :lol:
Thanks!!

He is catching up to her...From inside the house it looks so nice then you step outside and go into shock..haha...

P.S. You banner is so cute...Orson is very handsome...

Sahrene

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
I wanna squeeze your lab and give him kisses. He looks like "Hi, I have a ball, come play with me." And the other 2 are like, "Whatever, we're too cool for you." 8) :lol:

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LuvaBULL said:
I wanna squeeze your lab and give him kisses. He looks like "Hi, I have a ball, come play with me." And the other 2 are like, "Whatever, we're too cool for you." 8) :lol:
That is a beautiful Christmas photo!!!

Sahrene

1 - 20 of 23 Posts