Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was really hot here yesterday, but it was sunny and perfect for snapping some pictures of the dogs outside. :)

My handsome boy

This one is cool. He heard Bella barking inside the house.

CHEER UP, EMO PIBBLE!

Bella must have broken up with him, or something.

I think he finds the stinkiest areas of the yard to roll around in.

One of my new favoritest pictures of Miss Beefcake. This is her "serious side" to a T!

The diva gets bored with photoshoots sometimes.

Bored again.

Silly fathead!

A crappy blurry pic to show you how lean she is. (I call her fat all the time, and my husband says I'm going to give her a complex.)

A crappy blurry pic to show you how beautiful and shiny her coat is.

Well, that's all! Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Very cute pics!!!!! Of course how can 2 adorable dogs like that take bad pics!!!! I can't get enough! :D

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ALPHAMALE said:
nice pics your gettng soooooooo good at it ! ever time better and better ones ! :wink:
Thanks! That means a lot to me. :D I'd gladly come take pictures of your babies if I weren't so far away! :)

Hey, PM me some pictures to use in the banner you want me to make for you.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
They are both such great looking dogs, but I sure do love Bella's big block head! :D

·
Registered
421 Posts
your dogs are so beautiful, and your pics of them are awesome, I wish I could take pics of my boys like that!
I love the second pic of Remy he looks so cheeky! haha

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OrsonDogge said:
Do those two know they are super-models?? they are so willing to pose, it's great!
BTW, what kind of camera do you have, it takes really colorful pictures! I always enjoy you pics! :D
Thank you!! I use a Canon PowerShot A95. I'm not even sure if they are still made. The newer model is the A620 which is what Haus' mom has, I think.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Stax said:
your dogs are so beautiful, and your pics of them are awesome, I wish I could take pics of my boys like that!
I love the second pic of Remy he looks so cheeky! haha
Thank you! He does look cheeky in that 2nd pic, doesn't he? He's quite the opposite! He's a big ol' sensitive baby. :)

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Great pictures! It's funny...Bella's head is so blocky and Remy's is so slight. Thay are both beautiful. :D

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
OrsonDogge said:
Do those two know they are super-models?? they are so willing to pose, it's great!
BTW, what kind of camera do you have, it takes really colorful pictures! I always enjoy you pics! :D
Thank you!! I use a Canon PowerShot A95. I'm not even sure if they are still made. The newer model is the A620 which is what Haus' mom has, I think.
Yup, I have the A620. I haven't figured out how to use it properly yet, but I love it! :)

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Your dogs are absolutely gorgeous, I LOVE BELLA!! Her coat is just soo perfect to me

Great pics :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.