Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't get many photos since my camera died and I don't have anymore batteries at the moment. But I think some of these turned out okay.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you :) His ears are just out of control haha, but atleast they don't look bigger than his head like they used to :lol:

Everyone asked me why I didn't have his ears cropped, I think it would've made him look kinda stupid, his ears make him special.

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
I think he is the cutest thing. Please, please, please do not get upset with me,
but every time I see his pics or banner, I think he looks just like an adorable little Holstien calf.
:love5:

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
LifeIsDaPits said:
Thank you :) His ears are just out of control haha, but atleast they don't look bigger than his head like they used to :lol:

Everyone asked me why I didn't have his ears cropped, I think it would've made him look kinda stupid, his ears make him special.
Roxy has got odd ears, but I reckon that cos I massage the one on the left when we are sitting down at nights, it's kinda relaxing :love1:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
I love the 1st picture it looks like he is talking.........."Will you get that camera out of my face :x ?" LOL....I love it

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all for the comments!!

He was talking trash to me in the first picture :lol: He was getting mad at me cause I wouldn't give him the treat I had in my hand. He always comes up to whoever is sitting down and throws that big head in their lap, if you make eye contact that's a invite for him to jump in your lap!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts