1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, half of the crew anyway...

Oooooooo, what's in there?

What? I'm workin' here!

I'm too sexy for this party. No way I'm disco dancing....

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Look at the munchkin in the pool!!! How cute, and Buster is as handsome as ever!

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
I love the pool pic and Buster is handsome as ever!!!!
I love the black and white dog.Is he pit,looks like it to me but what do I know? Is he yours or a foster?

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beetle said:
So.....that must be the pool that went flying by your window?? :lol: :lol:
:sign5: That would be the one! It was one of the funniest thing I had ever seen. And the black and white dog is the one who was doing it.

And Kelly, the black and white dog is Dino the foster dog. :D If I had to guess at his breeding, I would say pit and bull terrier mix. In that pic he looks very pitty, but most of the time I can really see the bull terrier in him. He's a complete goober - basically still a puppy. :D

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
your pups are cool. Love the pictures. Moose reminds me of Buster because Buster is really good with your fosters and I am fostering a kitten that needs to be bottle fed for a friend until she can take her. Moose thinks he must take care of her by licking her and going to her crate everytime he hears her. He did this with my other bottle fed kitten too.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
augrad said:
I'm too sexy for this party. No way I'm disco dancing....
LMAO! I always pretend my dogs are singing that song too! My son cracks up, he only knows the song because they played it in Shrek 2.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Sooo cute! Buster's such a good boy to be nice to your fosters the way he does. You and the fur babies are all very lucky. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts