Ok Ma time to go home I've had enough

CApe Cod Canal View

[/b]

See less See more
#17 ·
lokerspadokers said:
Did they lay like that on their own??
Faith Marie said:
Ok when do you want them? They are on their way.
Beetle said:
They seem so mellow, too. I love their collars.
Yeah they always lay together like that with their arms around each other too. Plus their getting to be a couple of hams now with the camera.

Ok Faith I'm waiting at the airport for them to come in LOL

They are calming down a bit , but they can still be rowdy little buggers LOL, those collars are the Blocky dogs ones for eveyday.

Thanks Guys for all the compliments I do love em to death. They are clowns and a lot of fun

#19 ·
Roxy said:
gr8 looking dogs! but why do they have 2 leashes on?
LOL Actually They don't , I'm kinda an over protective Mom, Those are 4 way leashes I use because I have a prong collar on them I attached the other end to their car harness Just in case a link comes free i still have them. I have never had that happen But I have seen it happen with one of my neighbors dogs and he took off and almost got creamed by a car. So it's just a safety thing. They are pretty good when it come sot recall and I don't think they would run off. but I would rather be safe than sorry. I also have another collar when they don't have the car harness on that works with the prong as a safety too. When they ride in car I always use the car harness to keep them safe if an Accident they won't go flying.

#20 ·
halo said:
Roxy said:
gr8 looking dogs! but why do they have 2 leashes on?
LOL Actually They don't , I'm kinda an over protective Mom, Those are 4 way leashes I use because I have a prong collar on them I attached the other end to their car harness Just in case a link comes free i still have them. I have never had that happen But I have seen it happen with one of my neighbors dogs and he took off and almost got creamed by a car. So it's just a safety thing. They are pretty good when it come sot recall and I don't think they would run off. but I would rather be safe than sorry. I also have another collar when they don't have the car harness on that works with the prong as a safety too. When they ride in car I always use the car harness to keep them safe if an Accident they won't go flying.
my trainer asked me too remove one of my collars lol, she wore a harness and a centre both clipped together!

#21 ·
yeah but after seeing that dog almost get hit my sone got him for the guy back safe but it was close. They have a collar just for use with a prong . I still rather be safe than sorry LOL they do really well with the prong. But their necks sometimes look like someone who wears a lot of jewelry on their arms LOL. I really should take of the blocky dog collars though when I do this. Those are really just sitting on their necks doing nothing when I am out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.