Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went to the park today to try and get some action shots of the dogs. Most of my pictures are of when the dogs are sleeping and I decided we needed some of them actually standing up! Sorry that a couple of them are blurry, the dogs were running around pretty fast! Enjoy!!

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Ha ha I LOVE the second one of Heidi - her head looks SOOOOO tiny compared to the rest of her body!!! I also love how her little tongue always sticks out!!! SOOO cute - they both look gorgeous!

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone! I've never seen Chico stand like that! I guess he's at that age where he thinks he's a total stud. I've been bugging my husband to bring home his good camera from work because my digital won't take good action shots without the flash. It was kinda hard though because the camera is manual focus and the dogs were flying around at warp speed!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Heidi has got to be the only dog in the world who has to be wary of hitting herself in the eye with her tongue when she runs. :p

Both cute as always! The last one Heidi looks like "you ain't gonna catch me Chico, you sucker!"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.