Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far he is the most perfect puppy. He does not cry all night. He is real laid back. Only had two accidents in the house. He just likes to lay around play and growl at his big sister. :lol:

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
He is soooo cute! I love the fourth one because he has that look like he has had enough of the camera! I get that look alot! :oops:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Faith Marie said:
He is soooo cute! I love the fourth one because he has that look like he has had enough of the camera! I get that look alot! :oops:

I think your right. Im sure there is only so much of that flash one pup can handle. :D

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well he decided to show chassis who is boss!

Ok my batteries are dead in the camera so Im done taking pictures. :oops:

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Chassis looks scared! LOL I see you had the Chiefs game on in the back. I forgot they played today. Who won? Oh those pictures are cute. Sorry got side tracked! :oops:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Giants won BOOO!

Bucket he is eight weeks old as of yesterday and a fat 13 pounds. LOL
GtChick and I are mustang owners also. Here is a pic of her 01GT not bad for a stock long block with a 100 shot of gas,it runs [email protected] 118. Mine is still under construction.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Sorry to hear they won! :( I forgot it was on. I'm not telling my husband because I was suppose to remind him. :oops: By the way nice car!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<----Die hard cowboys fan. :lol:

Yeah Steph's car is really nice. I get lucky and get to drive it every now and again.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Very cute! My husband likes the Cowboys too. He is from TX.

·
Registered
161 Posts
My car ran 10.90 @ 127 on 7 cylinders @ Norwalk FFW this year (bad coil)... Switching to a blow-thru carb for next year...

I am also a huge cawboys fan!!

Jeremy

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sweet. are those 76's? The heads that are on my car came off Andrews old 347 motor. I belive he posts over on turbo stangs. I would like to do a blow through set up on my car. I dont have anybody to build me a kit right now. I will be switching over to turbo next season I hope. Just got into a better paying career. Thought you might like this video. I just left working for these guys. Its a built 03 cobra motor and 82mm turbo. At this time it was running 25pds of boost. We later turned it up but the weather never let us make another pass. It was making right at 1056 at the wheels. It made 1200 last week with an 88 on it. He has a 91mm on order.

Might wanna right click and save as to make it work
http://www.truestreet.net/manny_10_28.mpg

·
Registered
161 Posts
Cool.. Do you know Brooks?? He built Andrews new turbo kit, he does awesome work. My turbos are only 57mm's :(

Mustangs and Bulldogs... GOTTTA LOVE IT!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah to the Cowboys greatest fan!!!!!!!!!

Rock on Chassis, you are one hot Cowboy Fan and your lil bro is very cute. Guess we'll hook up today and let the boys & girls play. See ya'll.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts