Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lucy was staring at her reflection out the window, kinda a cool, creepy pics, lol. Don't mind the filthy window, hehe.

As some may have noticed, she has grown out of her pretty pink collar :( , She has graduated to Dozers old collar.

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Lucy is a beautiful girl and when she grows up I am sure she is going to be a find looking bitch!

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
debs said:
Aw she has grown into a good looking dog. love the picture with the sock hanging in her mouth.
Me, too. She is so cute. What a nice way to honor Dozer. It is a beautiful collar.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
I'm sure Dozer is proud to have Lucy wearing his collar. She is growing into a fine looking young lady. She is filling out so nicely and her coat is sooo shiny. Beautiful! :D

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Tia said:
She looks great Meghan ! Nice frontend! keep them coming Any news on the new babay?
Thanks Tia, I am a proud mama :D As for the new one, well I still haven't picked one yet :lol: Lots of cute pics of them though :D

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
kogeki said:
Shes looking so good. I love the one of her with the bite pillow :p K9toolbox?
Thanks, Actually I got that pillow from another site, its in your Delicious, I forget what its called. She loves it, I only take it out every now and then. I will play tug, and let her hold it until she drops it. The other night she fell asleep with it in her mouth, lol!! I also don't let her chew it, she has to hold it calm.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts