Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have not posted pics in a while, Zack my AB is now 8 months and 110 pounds last time I checked!!!!

Lets not forget the one of him in drag....................my little girl put blue eye shadow on him, and the dumb dog let her!!!!!!!
:p

:p

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
They are very handsome

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
WOW, What a big boy and he looks all legs(in the 2nd photo)
He is very handsome along with your other one very cute
That last pic is way to funny , who knew dogs where eye shadow........lol

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea, for some reason he is very tall, I just wish he would start to fill out, not up!! I hope it will come soon, he is so clumbsy!!!! I had heard they grow up the first year then start to fill out, so I hope that is true!!!!

And for the eye shadow, I told him blue was his color. Just glad I stopped her before she put more on him...........this is her------
(pardon the hair, she cut it all by her self............Such a big girl) Grrrr she is a little :twisted: !!!

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
coco said:
Yea, for some reason he is very tall, I just wish he would start to fill out, not up!! I hope it will come soon, he is so clumbsy!!!! I had heard they grow up the first year then start to fill out, so I hope that is true!!!!

And for the eye shadow, I told him blue was his color. Just glad I stopped her before she put more on him...........this is her------
(pardon the hair, she cut it all by her self............Such a big girl) Grrrr she is a little :twisted: !!!
Ha! I think all our "big girls" have done that at least once! :lol:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HA HA, guess she will have lots of practice for when she gets older!!! Lord help me!!!!! What am I going to do with this girl~!!!!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yea his Dad was big, so I wish he would stop growing!!!

Oh, and my dh told me I can't add, he just made 10 months not 8!!! Such a ding bat!!!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL Giraffe, that is a good one!!! He is a big ol' baby!!! Sitting in my lap eating gobstoppers with me!!! He has such a personality!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts