Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He is starting to look alittle better. I have been walking him much more and we live on the second floor of the apartments. He is still dirty though.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
crackerbull said:
torco looks good .you say he is a pit? looks like some ab blood in there to me got a ped?...rs
Torco is an AB. The black (maybe it's blue?) and white dog is an APBT.

Torco is such a hunk!! I love his big smile. :)

Right Torco is AB, the Pit Cami is blue (seal color really with a grey nose). Thanks for the compliments everybody.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Geez. Posting "Dirty Pictures" on here....Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Some people. :lol:

Great pics! Torco is looking great! He's gotten so big! :shock:

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Wow he is really getting big! How old is he now? Are you working him at all? Whats up with Torco these day, Red?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lisa said:
Wow he is really getting big! How old is he now? Are you working him at all? Whats up with Torco these day, Red?

He is 11 months old now. His attitude is starting to change a some, since he is the only dog in the house now , that and some age. I have been messing with him a little to see what might bring some drive out. So far if I leave him put up for longer periods and hold back a day on his feeding, the following day he will come out with loads of drive and persistent beating on me and the tug. So I might try another month to see what kind of consistent results I get out of him by using this method. Also he will be a month older and a little more mature.

Its a long shot but he really seems to show a lot more determination for food, the tug and if not that then he will resort to very painful knee cap bites(those really suck!). Maybe this will help bring out some natural hidden drive, then again maybe not........

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lisa said:
Ok, what am I missing here? What happened to Chassis? :?

We moved into seperate apartments. We could not afford the house since we both went back to school.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts