Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wrapped her in the towel and left the room, came back and she was still sitting there like this

Another one

Close up - trying to copy Mo's dad! (you are the one that does the close ups ... right? :oops: )

another one - it's big!

one cuddled in ... OUR bed!

and last one ... Dion and Drew.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Ha ha, she looks so pissed in that first pic. I've been wondering when we were going to see some more pics of Miss Dion.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Her blue eye is so amazing. Usually I can't get a very good look because either the flash makes them red or they are too far away. I'm mezmerized!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:oops: Awww, thanks guys! She is the best cuddle bug ever! Too much sometimes! :wink: She always has to be touching someone when she is laying/sleeping. She will even lay on top of you! It's cute.
Yeah, she doesn't look over happy in the first one ... :)
Chico - thanks! Are you mesmerized enough to ship you dogs to me! :wink:

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
LSCKitty said:
Chico - thanks! Are you mesmerized enough to ship you dogs to me! :wink:
I think so if I can have Dion for a little while. Heidi isn't much of a snuggler though. She always acts like I'm bothering her. You may have to share custody with Red though. He's pretty attached to Heidi. I guess you could have Chico all to yourself though!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
She looks mad I agree in the first picture. But those are all great pictures! I love her blue eye!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
How cute. I can't believe she didn't take the towel off. Jaz would have started rolling in it and bitting it. She's a spaz.

·
Super Moderator
15,970 Posts
In that first pic she looks like a child waiting for a home haircut. Too cute. You are right,
she does not look too happy. As if she is saying, "did you HAVE to give me a bath?"
:D

·
Registered
323 Posts
Awww, love the new pics of Dion! She is just stunning! I especially love the last one of your two loves :) My favorite pic is one of Anthony (my fiance) and Rocco together. So sweet :)

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Hahaha! The first one is great! I can't beleive she sat there like that.

Her blue eye is so pretty in that close up!

Mo gets a lot of close ups, cause he never wants to be far from dad. :)

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I love the pictures but the really close-up on is my favorite.
As for Chico I want him, I love him and Moose better love him too because chico is MINE! :D

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Ahhhh....Big D! Such a beauty. I love that close up of her blue eye. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts