Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a few spare moments on my lunch, so I took some of Haus and Justice. I'll put up some new Magnus ones later.

Justice's scratched up belly:
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

Registered
GREAT pictures! can never get enough of the two of them!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LifeIsDaPits said:
What a bunch of cuties! I love the second picture of Haus, he has that "duh" look :lol:
Haha! He has that look more often than not. We equate him to the dumb jocks in high school. Nothing against jocks, I know some very intelligent athletes. I also know some that have taken a few too many hits to the head. That's Haus, only he was born that way! LOL!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cannon said:
Haus looks like he has beefed up a little. Especially in his head....or is it just me?
I don't really notice it, because I'm around him everyday. It's very possible though. My Endeavor has a sensor for the passenger side airbag. If you don't weigh over a certain amount, the air bag won't deploy. When we got the Endeavor, he wasn't heavy enough to activate the airbag. He is now though. :lol:

Justice has put on 5 lbs since we got her. She's up to 25 now!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
I love all of those pictures!! Taking pictures of your dogs was a lot of fun when they stayed with us. They're such hams!
They are hams! I wouldn't have it any other way though! :)

Registered
HausMommy said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
I love all of those pictures!! Taking pictures of your dogs was a lot of fun when they stayed with us. They're such hams!
Any time you want me to come steal them and take some pictures, just let me know!! :lol:

I'd love to take a few pictures of Magnus.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
HausMommy said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Any time you want me to come steal them and take some pictures, just let me know!! :lol:

I'd love to take a few pictures of Magnus.
Haha, Dennis gave Magnus a bath last night. He pooped in his kennel this morning. :( So he's getting another rinse off today. Poor dog. I do need to get some good photos of him, because he's going on Petfinder. We've tried to call Bryson several times, and he never calls back. It's been around 2 weeks since we've talked to him. :(

Registered
Aww, poor scratched up belly. It's still cute though! Gotta love those belly shots. Great looking dogs!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Roxy said:
She is looking so good. Do they both get on?
Thanks Roxy :) They get along fine, and have even started cuddling. Haus will mope around the house if Justice is in her kennel. We feed her in there, and then let her remain there for 1-2 hours so she and Haus can both digest.

Registered
HausMommy said:
Haha, Dennis gave Magnus a bath last night. He pooped in his kennel this morning. :( So he's getting another rinse off today. Poor dog. I do need to get some good photos of him, because he's going on Petfinder. We've tried to call Bryson several times, and he never calls back. It's been around 2 weeks since we've talked to him. :(
Well, I'm going to come steal him and take some pictures!! Do you want Heather to put him on Petfinder for you guys, or do you want to do it yourselves?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
HausMommy said:
Well, I'm going to come steal him and take some pictures!! Do you want Heather to put him on Petfinder for you guys, or do you want to do it yourselves?
If Heather could do it, that would be great!! I'd rather see him adopted out through a group than for us to try to find him a home. I'd feel more comfortable with her doing it. But if she's too busy, I can always do it.

Registered
HausMommy said:
If Heather could do it, that would be great!! I'd rather see him adopted out through a group than for us to try to find him a home. I'd feel more comfortable with her doing it. But if she's too busy, I can always do it.
She already said she'd love to help find him a home. If you send me a little biography and some pictures, she can probably get him up there by this weekend! I'd be happy to come take some pictures of him, too.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.