1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
god he is soooo freaking adorable!! he is really getting big too

·
Registered
91 Posts
We went with the 2inch Dual Grip, Red Nylon w/Blue stripe w/White stars on the stripe and a big JOSIE in the break of the blue stripe in white. We asked for as many stars as they can fit! After all she is a American Bulldog! My Wife loves Wonder Woman and thats what it reminded her of. They had a sample of one on the site. We loved the black and white you picked up for Odin. He looks like he's wearing a Tux. He looks very regal in it. Did you see the pic on the site with a HUGE AB sitting at attention in the front seat of a car? Man those collars really look good.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That huge Ab in the front seat is HUGE, Balrog is the one I think your talking about. Make sure to send some pics of josie in her collar to blockydogs so they can put her up on the site. Oh, let me know when you post some here...would love to see her in it.

If I ever get a female AB, im gonna get this collar, I think its cute.

·
Registered
724 Posts
:oops: :oops: :oops: I did get one for Dion too ... just got in the mail the other day. But I must tell you ... I did copy you exactly and got the white refelctive on the black collar. Hope you don't mind :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

It looks awesome though! I just hope Dion loves it as much as I do! :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.