Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
What a nice looking boy he's growing up to be!

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
OMG..........I cant get over how big he has gotten.He is so freaking adorable.How old is he now?
I love seeing pictures of him.It has been awhile :wink:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Oh yay!!! I was just going to post WHERE IS ODIN?? He is sooo beautiful, and he just looks fabulous! (I still love those ears)

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Hes my boy. I love the brown on his lips. You know, Loki's brothers name was going to be Odin when we got a male. We cant have two Odins though. Our Odin would always feel inferior to your boy because he is the original.

·
Registered
586 Posts
kogeki said:
Hes my boy. I love the brown on his lips. You know, Loki's brothers name was going to be Odin when we got a male. We cant have two Odins though. Our Odin would always feel inferior to your boy because he is the original.
LOL!

Odin looks great! Those other AB vides were neat to see too on the video hosting site.

:D

·
Registered
389 Posts
Great looking dog! So he is an AB? He has alot of similair colorings and look (in my opinion anyway) to my Chloe. She is a rescue and only 13 weeks, so we're still trying to figure out exactly what she is LOL.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
I just saw the video,must of missed it before...lol
I cant get over how tall he has gotten.He is so handsome.You must post pictures more often of him.He is growing just to damn fast.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts