Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moose sitting like a good boy that he is.
Now he was just let into the house and he is walking to his spot to lay down.

Then I went shopping and I bought something that wasn't on my list. I guess it was a Publix special

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
brandi said:
i cant help but to notice how clean your floor is. lol It looks like you could see yourself in it. he hehe

I was thinking the same thing! Moose is such a cutie!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Moose is a very handsome boy!! And how do you keep your floor so spotless and shiny?

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK everyone what is it about my floors? I want to show off Moose not the floors. :D Well the floors are those ceramic tiles that look good until you look closely and see the wet spot all dried up with dirt in it. From a far they look good but I really don't like them. I want a more stone look besides g-d help you if you walk where there is a big wet spot you will slip and fall if you aren't aware.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Moose is so cute! :) I love seeing his pics.

I was thinking the same thing about her floors. They are always so clean. We have drak green carpet and I can JUST vacume and it still can look like a mess cuz every little thing shows.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well the ball so far is lasting but the only problem is now it is missing. Moose likes it alot and hasn't ripped it apart. Do you believe I bought it at Target for $1. I should have bought more. Now I'm on the hunt for the ball.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
debs said:
Well the ball so far is lasting but the only problem is now it is missing. Moose likes it alot and hasn't ripped it apart. Do you believe I bought it at Target for $1. I should have bought more. Now I'm on the hunt for the ball.
Its great when you find it though, cause they treat it like a brand new toy.

Moose looks great as always! Nice cat too!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts