Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I will have to say Titus' training really wears his butt out... here is his off of work pose...LOL!

And look he is now 1 and a half cushions long...LOL! well make that 2 when he is all stretched out...I remember when he used to be able to sleep on the middle cushion and had all sorts of room..

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Titus is enrolled in doggie daycare and training all in one so he goes every day Monday-Friday from about 9am-4pm he gets 3-4 1/2 hour training sessions while he is there. His training sessions are all outside walking around Old Town Alexandria VA... lots of people and traffic so he is pretty used to distractions while training. It was pretty costly but at the same time I think it was definately worth it cause he is learning so much and he loves going there every day.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
wizworx said:
Titus is enrolled in doggie daycare and training all in one so he goes every day Monday-Friday from about 9am-4pm he gets 3-4 1/2 hour training sessions while he is there. His training sessions are all outside walking around Old Town Alexandria VA... lots of people and traffic so he is pretty used to distractions while training. It was pretty costly but at the same time I think it was definately worth it cause he is learning so much and he loves going there every day.
That's really cool. Do the trainers teach you how to keep up on his training at home? I had Bella in a class where they taught us how to train our dogs, but I had to pull her out when she had surgery on her paws. I felt like it was kind of a waste of money, anyway, because we got no personal attention at all. I'd much rather have a personal trainer for Bella.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah we get people training too...LOL... here is how their training works:

It is a 3 week time slot Monday-Friday... the pup goes in Monday-Friday from 9am-(3-7pm)(when ever you pick them up) while they are there they train the pup during the day plus the pup gets to play and romp around superivised by trainers... at the end of each week is the people training and the trainer will have you come in with your pup and will do a 1 hour training with you going over everything they have tought your pup that week, they will first demonstrait how and what to do...ie commands, signals, corrections etc... then they will have you do it with them walking right next to you giving you pointers and helping you along the way. They have great trainers there and one of the owners Sandy is training Titus... but I was bumrushed this morning by about 4 of their trainers who want to take Titus home...LOL!! They are in love with him...hehehe!!!

this is their website http://www.otsfd.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.