Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the dogs coconuts to play with. They're a big hit! They've been playing with them for 2 days, and they still haven't cracked them open. I think I'm going to drain the milk out of them tomorrow just because I'm sure they'll get the runs if they drink all of it.

"What is this weird, furry thing??"

I wish I could have centered this picture. Bella is very bossy with her toys. She's always shoving them in Remy's face.

I have no idea what's going on here.

Bella is completely infatuated with Remy's collar. She'll stop what she's doing sometimes and jump on him to chew on it.

Bella looks just like Haus in this picture, I think.

Aww...he stopped playing with his coconut to pose for me! :D

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
:D She does look just like Haus in that photo. The one of her focused on Remy's collar is just too funny. It just begs the question, "why?" :lol:

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
augrad said:
:D She does look just like Haus in that photo. The one of her focused on Remy's collar is just too funny. It just begs the question, "why?" :lol:
Tell me about it! I didn't realize that she was going after his collar when I took the picture. I was quite amused when I was re-sizing them in Photoshop tonight. :D

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Bella:

Haus:

Nope, they aren't related. :lol:

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not at all! :lol: I'd never been around Haus without Bella around until last night, so I had never realized how similar their personalities are! Right down to the head tilts! :lol:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Not at all! :lol: I'd never been around Haus without Bella around until last night, so I had never realized how similar their personalities are! Right down to the head tilts! :lol:
It's hilarious! I love when you post pictures, because Haus does 90% of what Bella does!

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HausMommy said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
It's hilarious! I love when you post pictures, because Haus does 90% of what Bella does!
Especially the shove-a-toy-in-your-face thing! I have a bump on my forehead from where he smashed his teeth on me trying to give me a kiss. :lol:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
HausMommy said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Especially the shove-a-toy-in-your-face thing! I have a bump on my forehead from where he smashed his teeth on me trying to give me a kiss. :lol:
I'm sorry! :oops: I seriously don't think he realizes his own size!

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HausMommy said:
I'm sorry! :oops: I seriously don't think he realizes his own size!
Oh, it's fine! It just looks like a big, swollen pimple. Haha! Bella and Remy have done much worse! I have scratches all over my arms right now from wrestling with both of them, and I'm almost embarrassed to wear short-sleeve shirts to work. I already get enough negativity about my dogs from my co-workers!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts