Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my [email protected]#*@! Dalmation, Sammy. Actually, you can call him anything you want, he's deaf. He has to be the grouchiest dog I have ever owned.....and he's free to the next poster in this thread.....LOL!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Awww - he's a handsome boy! But no, I don't want him - I already have a grouch all my own. LOL! How old is he?

·
Registered
719 Posts
Awww...he's adorable...

...and he's sent me a telepathic message to give to you ....

He wants his pic in your banner! He's quite put out by his exclusion...and if you don't do it SOON, he's gonna BITE you... :wink:

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rue2 said:
Awww...he's adorable...

...and he's sent me a telepathic message to give to you ....

He wants his pic in your banner! He's quite put out by his exclusion...and if you don't do it SOON, he's gonna BITE you... :wink:
LMAO.....NO! No! No! It's bad enough my husband made me put the turd on our Christmas card!!! LOL!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
LMAO You are such a meanie! :evil: :lol:

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
He's beautiful! It's such a shame he's a grouch. They're such good looking dogs but I've never met one that I could stand to be around. :lol:

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Aw! What a cutie! How can you not love a face like his? I just adore the nurotic-ness (is that a word?) of the Dals. I miss my old spotted guy :( Your grouch can come live with me! Granted, my hubby would divorce me - but you've gotta make sacrifices! :lol:

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tinkerbell said:
Aw! What a cutie! How can you not love a face like his? I just adore the nurotic-ness (is that a word?) of the Dals. I miss my old spotted guy :( Your grouch can come live with me! Granted, my hubby would divorce me - but you've gotta make sacrifices! :lol:
Oh, good...look for a spotted package in your mailbox...he'd make a great coat!

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Sounds just like my dalmation who will be 9 this December.She is a crabby patty :D
WE got her at 9 months old and she was abused and in 4 other homes before we got her
so only having been 9 months and being in 4 other homes and being abused I am sure had something to do with her being nasty..........lol

Very cute dog though ( your's ) but I will never get another Dalmation after she passes.EVER...........................

YES, buster collar is backwards I was geting ready to take it off :D

·
Super Moderator
15,960 Posts
Vickie - please tell us some "grouch" stories.
Gotta have some stories to go with the spots.
:D

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
gazar said:
Well, he's an ass 24/7. He walks around snarling and growling, especially if one of the other dogs come into the room. He will jump on the counters and steal food.
He also came from an abusive backround, he was found tied in an abandoned trailer that had no floor, at a so called animal sanctuary. He's afraid of flashlights, brooms and water.
He does, however, make a great watch dog. He carries on like a loon. Unfortunately, out of the four dogs I have, he is the one who is most likely to bite.

·
Super Moderator
15,960 Posts
Purplesauerous said:
gazar said:
Well, he's an ass 24/7. He walks around snarling and growling, especially if one of the other dogs come into the room. He will jump on the counters and steal food.
He also came from an abusive backround, he was found tied in an abandoned trailer that had no floor, at a so called animal sanctuary. He's afraid of flashlights, brooms and water.
He does, however, make a great watch dog. He carries on like a loon. Unfortunately, out of the four dogs I have, he is the one who is most likely to bite.

How sad he had such an abusive beginning. Does he try to be top dog and that is why
he growls or does he growl just to be a "grouchy old man"? Does he actually get into
fights with the others or just all mouth? Do you think being deaf makes him more touchy?
Glad he makes a great watch dog, this way he is earning his keep. I have heard from other
people who have owned Dalmations that they can be tempermental and hyper.
But they are beautiful dogs.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Oh, poor guy! I guess he has a reason for his behavior then. Ours just had no excuse! So, do you have to keep him seperated from the other three or how do you deal with it?

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Hmmm....I've always wanted a nice fur coat..... :lol:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
He is an awefully cute grump

1 - 20 of 24 Posts