Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rex (RIP)

Shaker (RIP) an awesome bulldog who was a true example of what an APBT is & should be

Akecheta (RIP) no words to describe this gal

Miakoda--just one of the pups (my favorite!) from Akee & Shaker--however, we own ALL the pups from the 3 breedings b/n those 2 dogs

Sukari--one of my rescues (she's deaf)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Aren't they all so beautiful! My brother in-law has a girl Gypsy who looks like Shaker (except she has full ears).

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whiskey--another rescue dog (one of those "rare" blues that was so rare & special he was left to die all alone

Shea (aka Jada)

Chipper the Olde English Bulldogge

Mucha Lucha the Ca da Bou

Wrigley the Shar Pei/Cane Corso

I'm tired of posting pics right now. But to sum it all up, I own 47 APBTs (that are dispersed b/n myself, my 3 brothers, & 2 close friends), 2 rescued "pit bulls", 1 OEB, 1 Dogo Argentino, 1 Rottweiler, 1 Shar Pei/Cane Corso, & we did own an English Bulldog (early retired showdog). The Ca da Bous belong to my friend & APBT partner in crime. :lol:

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
But to sum it all up, I own 47 APBTs (that are dispersed b/n myself, my 3 brothers, & 2 close friends), 2 rescued "pit bulls", 1 OEB, 1 Dogo Argentino, 1 Rottweiler, 1 Shar Pei/Cane Corso, & we did own an English Bulldog (early retired showdog). The Ca da Bous belong to my friend & APBT partner in crime.
So what else do you do with your free time? :lol: :shock: Here I was thinking I had a lot of responsibility with my one rescued bully!

Nice pics! Beautiful dogs!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
wow, all those dogs are gorgeous! :D and Cudos to you for keeping all the pups and then doing all the rescues! but where in the heck do you keep them all?!?!?

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Wow! You've got your hands full! Glad to see you back. Thanks for sharing. :D

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, being a vet tech helps out tremendously in both time, money, vet care, & experience. However, I'm pregnant & had to temporarily leave work, so now I spend ALL day with the 4-legged kiddies.

We (my husband & I) have 13 dogs at our house, all have their own individual kennels inside taking up 2 spare rooms & 2 kennels are in the master bedroom with us. During the day, the dogs are on tie-outs outside & are rotated one by one inside for some "alone" time. The rest of the dogs are split up b/n my 3 brothers & 2 close friends (although 1 friend only has 1 dog from me). While the dongs belong to them, I'm still their rightful "owner" & oversee the goings on of all of them.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Very cute dogs! That's great that you rescue them. What happend to Wrigley's skin in that picture? It's looks like he has a bunch of bald spots.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Beautiful dogs Miakoda. I love Sukari. She is really pretty. How is owning a deaf dog? Do you find ant real difficulties? I would like to rescue one at some point.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts