Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
OMG that is sooooo cute! She is such a smart doggie!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! Ever since she learned "wave," she paws at the air whenever she wants something. :)

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
How sweet! They are smart and know how to get what they want!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cannon said:
Wow, she's very smart. I ask Mo where his toy is and he sits there like Huh? :-s
I'm not even sure how Bella picked up on that. We probably said "Here's your toy! Play with your toy!" when we first started introducing her to toys. She'll pick up anything that belongs to her when we say "Where's your toy?" It's funny because sometimes she'll sniff our shoes, and you can see her little brain thinking: "Nope...that's not mine. Better keep looking!" I think it would be fun to teach her to differentiate balls, ropes, bones, etc. :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
bella_blue said:
cannon said:
Wow, she's very smart. I ask Mo where his toy is and he sits there like Huh? :-s
I'm not even sure how Bella picked up on that. We probably said "Here's your toy! Play with your toy!" when we first started introducing her to toys. She'll pick up anything that belongs to her when we say "Where's your toy?" It's funny because sometimes she'll sniff our shoes, and you can see her little brain thinking: "Nope...that's not mine. Better keep looking!" I think it would be fun to teach her to differentiate balls, ropes, bones, etc. :)
My old roommate's lab mix knew the difference between her toys. We're teaching Haus this now. We're starting with his ball. We're also teaching him wave, because we thought it was SO cool when Bella did it! :)

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
That is so cute! So it looks like that ball is holding up. She hasn't distroyed it. must be made good. Where do you get them or should I ask Haus mommie? Didn't she give the ball to Bella for Christmas?

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
debs said:
That is so cute! So it looks like that ball is holding up. She hasn't distroyed it. must be made good. Where do you get them or should I ask Haus mommie? Didn't she give the ball to Bella for Christmas?
It was the other way around. I gave Haus his ball for Christmas. :) I got it at Petco. They're called Hol-ee Rollers.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
bella_blue said:
debs said:
It was the other way around. I gave Haus his ball for Christmas. :) I got it at Petco. They're called Hol-ee Rollers.
Haus tore through his last night :( He was laying there, chewing on it, and it finally went kaput! :lol: He's so destructive.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HausMommy said:
Haus tore through his last night :( He was laying there, chewing on it, and it finally went kaput! :lol: He's so destructive.
Oh no!! Bella's is still going strong. :D

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
bella_blue said:
HausMommy said:
Oh no!! Bella's is still going strong. :D
I don't know what to do with him!! Every toy he seems to destroy. The only things that have held up are his nylabones(can't find one of them), his kongs, and his 2 other blue balls. He unknotted his rope last night too!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HausMommy said:
I don't know what to do with him!! Every toy he seems to destroy. The only things that have held up are his nylabones(can't find one of them), his kongs, and his 2 other blue balls. He unknotted his rope last night too!
Silly Haus. :) I bought Bella a rope ball that she mostly unknotted in a few minutes. She won't unknot the long ropes, though.

·
Registered
722 Posts
How cute!! She's such a good girl. She sat there so calmly! :)

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
GTChick01 said:
How cute!! She's such a good girl. She sat there so calmly! :)
Add a couple of distractions like new people, and she's a completely different dog! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts