Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Abby had a very full day today, starting this morning. Around 10, we went for a 45 minute walk, then we came home for like 60 seconds and went in the car to get a coolata at Dunkin Donuts. After that, we went to the field and played fetch with a stick. But don't worry I gave her plenty of water in bewteen breaks. Oh yeah, and we went in the backyard and practiced some agility and Abby played with her best bud, Sonny. Enjoy the pics!

Sonny!

I seriously didn't photoshop that picture. But if you look closely, Sonny has a a half smile!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Great pics, Kim. Abby is an amazing girl. Her friend Sonny is cute. What kind of dog is he?

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
I'd lay $50.00 bucks down that Bub could smash all those gates trying to do that :D :D He wouldn't stand a chance. Abby is loooooooooooooong :shock:

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kasco said:
Great pics, Kim. Abby is an amazing girl. Her friend Sonny is cute. What kind of dog is he?
Mini Pinscher..lots of spunk! :D

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Family of 5 said:
I'd lay $50.00 bucks down that Bub could smash all those gates trying to do that :D :D He wouldn't stand a chance. Abby is loooooooooooooong :shock:
Lol, she's not really, i'm just a lowsy jump photographer :lol: When we go to trials this summer, i'll leave the picture taking to the professionals.

·
Registered
278 Posts
lol

Nice pics..
The one of Sonny made me laugh...looks as though she's doing some streching in prep to do some agility herself...

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: lol

Lylasmum said:
Nice pics..
The one of Sonny made me laugh...looks as though she's doing some streching in prep to do some agility herself...
LOL, it does. I tried doing agility w/him but he wouldn't budge. I need the leash and frankly, i'm not sure whether his owners want me running him around over hurdles outside lol. But he probably would be good at it. It's so cute though, whenever i'm doing agility with Abby in the yard he runs next to me but never follows Abby during the jumps. Abby and him are really good buds though, it's cute watching Abby, this huge dog, chase this little tiny dog around the yard. Sonny can beat Abby running hands down. :lol:

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: abby

rick0865 said:
my dogs to busy not paying attention to mind how do you do it?
Abby has a lot of drive to work with, she's also very food motivated and when she's in that working dog mood zone, she can really do well. She's been doing agility, since she's a baby practically, I started her on baby equipment at 3 months, with no strenous jumping though, of course.

All dogs are different though, so I can't speak for all of them. Maybe you just need to making training more fun for your dogs, or maybe there just not what you set your mind out for them to be. Keep your expectations low, leave room for improvement, and leave out the dissappointment. Don't give up though, all dogs are trainable, least I can say that.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Family of 5 said:
That sounds exactly like Deuce. He is Soooooooo clumsy. We should have named him Crash. He falls all over everything, and off of things (couch), and he can't run too gracefully either. That would be a laugh to see him try to do that stuff.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
VEry nice! Looks like she is doing pretty good! Of course I know nothing about that but it looks good! :oops: :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts