Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I see. I love that last pic!! You can see her body marks in the snow, and I can juts picture her hopping through it!! Too cute! :)

·
Registered
913 Posts
Abby looks like she just loves the snow the jacket is just the cutest thing ever. I must say when I seen the name abby i thought what is my daughter doing posting pics of her self on this site for. Silly me. I wish we got snow like that here. :D

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was having fun alright, lol, I stupidly wore clogs when I went outside and the snow went into the back of my shoes and feet were freezing! But Abby really needed to go out in the snow and it wasn't nearly as bad the snow storm we had were there were white outs and you couldn't see anything in front of your face.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
ambulldogpup said:
I was having fun alright, lol, I stupidly wore clogs when I went outside and the snow went into the back of my shoes and feet were freezing! But Abby really needed to go out in the snow and it wasn't nearly as bad the snow storm we had were there were white outs and you couldn't see anything in front of your face.
CLOGS?! Are you insane? LOL :lol:

Great pics. Abby is a looker. Welcome to the forum, BTW. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.