Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted something about the diahrea, well now Abby's not even eating her breakfast which is a really bad sign for her, coming from a dog that eats everything. She seems really depressed and sick and she forced her self to barf yesterday by eating grass. I'm calling her vet and probably going to schedule an appointment to have her looked at. It may have to do with the fact that our landlord planted a type of diasies in our backyard and those are poisonous to dogs, Abby may have ate them. Please pray that nothing is seriously wrong, i'll keep you up-dated.

·
Super Moderator
15,989 Posts
Please tell your vet about her not wanting to drink water, etc.
a couple of weeks ago.It may all be related. Have her in my prayers.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Keep us posted! I would get her into the vet ASAP. Good luck!

·
Super Moderator
15,989 Posts
I'm worried. I sent a pm yesterday and nothing back on that either.
Sure hope nothing is seriously wrong.
[-o<

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have kind of good news, Abby is still a little sick. Yesterday I made a appointment for her to go see a vet and then I canceled it because she seemed like she was doing OK and she ate her breakfast. So I thought I would cheer her up and bring her to play w/her buddy and after they were playing around a lot, she threw up all her breakfast and dinner. It may be the heat, or some kind of bug, I don't think it's something she needs to go the vet for and pay 50 bucks for them to tell me that it's a bug or her stomach. I'm cooking her some rice today and i'm going to see how that goes. If she's not better by Monday or Tuesday, I will be making the vet appointment again.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts