I agree about #3. Definately looks alapaha to me.purely_pitbull said:I don't know, but here are my guesses:
1. Staffordshire Bull Terriers
2. Another Staffordshire Bull Terrier (or bull-n-terrier cross? Looks kind of like an old line Bull Terrier)
3. Alapaha Blue Blood...or American Bulldog?
4. Dogue de Bordeaux
5. Same as #3 - I'm thinking either Alapaha or AB???
6. Another Staffordshire Bull?
No 5, that Staff does not look healthy, that poor thingStorm said:Right well i can sort of put you out of your misery
1) 100% true bred blue Irish staffi bulls - the bitch is actually storms grandmare - http://chinablue.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/page1.html
(Kaos Kennels [Ch. Sky & KK's Blue] on her dam side back to Ch. Pyshco through Petes Blubell - on her sire's side she has Grand Tusker, Thugee and Queenies Fighter through to Brindle Thugee and B. Kalai & Mischief King and Quenns Trickster. )
2) is Grand Champion Psycho - the ORIGINAL irish staffie (storms great great grandad) http://www.shakerskennels.co.uk/psycho_history.htm
3) & 4) your guess' are as good as mine :?: but i thought you guys would appriciate abit of big dog varity :wink:
5) is a staffordshire bull terrier
6) is a razors edge pitbul, taken from a different angle-but you can still tell they are disproportionate.
Storm said:i did think it looked a lil strange, the gait on it seems far spaced almost like an english bull dog. i have seen staffis just like ebd actually, its really sad, litrally take an ebd and give it a staffi head and youve got the 'new low squat staffi' that so many people are breeding....