Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

Abit of fun

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Link 
#1 ·
This is abit of a trick question as i already know most of the answers but i would like to hear everybodys opinions.
What breeds do you rekon these dogs are?
1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

See less See more
#2 ·
pshhh I'm horrible at this stuff, I looked at a site once and there were a million other "bully" types out there.

But I say 3rd is AB

#6 ·
I don't know, but here are my guesses:

1. Staffordshire Bull Terriers
2. Another Staffordshire Bull Terrier (or bull-n-terrier cross? Looks kind of like an old line Bull Terrier)
3. Alapaha Blue Blood...or American Bulldog?
4. Dogue de Bordeaux
5. Same as #3 - I'm thinking either Alapaha or AB???
6. Another Staffordshire Bull?

#8 ·
purely_pitbull said:
I don't know, but here are my guesses:

1. Staffordshire Bull Terriers
2. Another Staffordshire Bull Terrier (or bull-n-terrier cross? Looks kind of like an old line Bull Terrier)
3. Alapaha Blue Blood...or American Bulldog?
4. Dogue de Bordeaux
5. Same as #3 - I'm thinking either Alapaha or AB???
6. Another Staffordshire Bull?
I agree about #3. Definately looks alapaha to me.

#9 ·
Right well i can sort of put you out of your misery :p
1) 100% true bred blue Irish staffi bulls - the bitch is actually storms grandmare - http://chinablue.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/page1.html
(Kaos Kennels [Ch. Sky & KK's Blue] on her dam side back to Ch. Pyshco through Petes Blubell - on her sire's side she has Grand Tusker, Thugee and Queenies Fighter through to Brindle Thugee and B. Kalai & Mischief King and Quenns Trickster. )

2) is Grand Champion Psycho - the ORIGINAL irish staffie (storms great great grandad) http://www.shakerskennels.co.uk/psycho_history.htm

3) & 4) your guess' are as good as mine :?: but i thought you guys would appriciate abit of big dog varity :wink:

5) is a staffordshire bull terrier

6) is a razors edge pitbul, taken from a different angle-but you can still tell they are disproportionate.

#10 ·
Storm said:
Right well i can sort of put you out of your misery :p
1) 100% true bred blue Irish staffi bulls - the bitch is actually storms grandmare - http://chinablue.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/page1.html
(Kaos Kennels [Ch. Sky & KK's Blue] on her dam side back to Ch. Pyshco through Petes Blubell - on her sire's side she has Grand Tusker, Thugee and Queenies Fighter through to Brindle Thugee and B. Kalai & Mischief King and Quenns Trickster. )

2) is Grand Champion Psycho - the ORIGINAL irish staffie (storms great great grandad) http://www.shakerskennels.co.uk/psycho_history.htm

3) & 4) your guess' are as good as mine :?: but i thought you guys would appriciate abit of big dog varity :wink:

5) is a staffordshire bull terrier

6) is a razors edge pitbul, taken from a different angle-but you can still tell they are disproportionate.
No 5, that Staff does not look healthy, that poor thing :(

#11 ·
i did think it looked a lil strange, the gait on it seems far spaced almost like an english bull dog. i have seen staffis just like ebd actually, its really sad, litrally take an ebd and give it a staffi head and youve got the 'new low squat staffi' that so many people are breeding....

#13 ·
Storm said:
i did think it looked a lil strange, the gait on it seems far spaced almost like an english bull dog. i have seen staffis just like ebd actually, its really sad, litrally take an ebd and give it a staffi head and youve got the 'new low squat staffi' that so many people are breeding....

yeah, some staffs really look like english bulldog. this is the father of many swedish show staffs, a lot of people in the swedish staff community really like these type of dogs but they find it unhealthy to mate a perfectly healthy staff that is just a little higher than the standard. people always forget the old standard from 1935

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.