Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 3 month AB puppy is in the process of being crate trained. He had one accident in his crate 4 days ago and every night since has had an accident in his crate at around the same time every night. I take him out every couple of hours and he goes just fine. I was hoping this was just a phase, I'm complete lost. can someone please help I dont know what to due.....

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
THE CRATE MAY BE TOO BIG FOR HIM.

IF IT IS TRY GETTING BLOCKS OF WOOD AND SHRINK IT DOWN IN SIZE.

also remember for every month approx a dog will hold its bizzness for 1 hour.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
we had the same prob. when we got our eb at 5 weeks old in sept almost every hour to 2 hours (luckily i didnt work) and then i went back to work in october and my wife and i placed her in our master bathroom and what a nightmare it was poop on the walls/doors and tinkle everywhere.

so we have a dog walker we hired to come to our house at 1pm since she goes poop and pee at 7am and she is 4 1/2 months old now and it works out fine! just stressful for a new pup and waking up non stop when u 1st get them.

our dog has held her bizz the most 6-7 hours in her crate at 4 months old but when i get home its off to the races as she hassss to go and its a mad dash to the potty part of her [email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The crate I have him in is just big enough for him 2 turn around. Now because He already pee'd in it will he keep going in the crate even if I take him outevery hour or 2?

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
another solution possibly and look on ebay to save some $$$ buy Comfort Zone DAP Pheromone Plug-in Dogs, we use it and i am pleased with it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts