Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. . Here is a picture of Achilles parents and some of his litter mates..
-Matt
Mom

Dad

Some Puppies from Both Litters hanging out together

This is another Blue but from the other litter.. He was claimed but the person can't buy him now.. So he needs a home!! He'll be 8 weeks tomorrow I believe..

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Justine if I'm not mistaken the puppies are 'pit bulls and in Dade county they are not allowed. Do you want to risk having someone report you and then the pup being taken away and distroyed? I know I wouldn't.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya know, although pt-bulls are banned in Dade, I know a TON of people that continue to buy them and breed them out of miami.. If I lived in Miami-Dade county, I dont think i'd buy a pit-bull.. It isn't fair to the animal if it gets taken away and put down! I've said it before, if they ban them in Broward, and dont let me grandfather Achilles in, I"ll move north to Port St. Lucie or up to Polk County!
-Matt

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
That is what a lot of people do if they get caught. I know some that have pits but so far so good. My daughter has a friend that the dog bit another dog and the county was going after him so he uped and move out of town. Just wanted to let Justine know that there is a possiblity that the worst can happen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.