Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was jsut wondering if anyone else has a pit that snores? She doesnt even have to be asleep! :lol: I just thought it might be something other than just snoring....pls let me know if this is normal...Thhanks!

EDIT--her name is ADALIA....ooops guess my finger slipped

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
I'm not sure who snores louder, my fiance or my dog... :roll:

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Addie snores louder than my hubby sleeping while she is awake :lol: i have noticed that it goes away with my cleaning routine during the day.....maybe allergies to something in the house? oh well i guess she;s ok but if it gets worse ill call the vet :shock: they are expensive aren't they :lol:

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Kate snores real bad... but if shes just zoning out but awake, shes usually snoring then too. I guess I snore just as bad as she does :oops:

funny story:
I was dating this guy and we were watching tv. well Kate and I fell asleep on the couch. I wake up and went into my bedroom where he was, and Kate comes following. We both lie down and he wakes up and says "god, I left the living room to get away from both of you snoring and now you both follow me in here" I giggled

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Kate said:
Kate snores real bad... but if shes just zoning out but awake, shes usually snoring then too. I guess I snore just as bad as she does :oops:

funny story:
I was dating this guy and we were watching tv. well Kate and I fell asleep on the couch. I wake up and went into my bedroom where he was, and Kate comes following. We both lie down and he wakes up and says "god, I left the living room to get away from both of you snoring and now you both follow me in here" I giggled

Ha ha ha...thats great! I don't think I snore...sometimes I am sure...but man...you and Kate must be a handful at night!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.