Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After being a member of the previous forum I am disappointed that noone can even acknowlege from previous post regarding not getting my activation email. Our email was down and we did not get email.

My username (bearsmom) is on the memberlist but I cannot use it because it has not been activated. I cannot create another name because my email address is already used on that one.

If you do not want me as a member of the forum, let me know. But a simple email or reply post to my post would have be nice so that I knew it was even read.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Bearsmom, it's not just you, they haven't answered any of our questions yet, so they must be busy working out the kinks. Plus I'm sure they have full-time jobs outside of this. Don't take it personally, of course we want you a part of this forum. Hang tight! In the meantime you can always register under a different name with a different e-mail address. Sometimes hotmail or yahoo delivers the mail directly to the trash bin.

Hang in there and we hope to have you back soon!

·
Registered
928 Posts
Anonymous said:
After being a member of the previous forum I am disappointed that noone can even acknowlege from previous post regarding not getting my activation email. Our email was down and we did not get email.

My username (bearsmom) is on the memberlist but I cannot use it because it has not been activated. I cannot create another name because my email address is already used on that one.

If you do not want me as a member of the forum, let me know. But a simple email or reply post to my post would have be nice so that I knew it was even read.
Sorry -- I've been busy and I'm the only one of the moderators that can activate someone. You are now activated...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THANKS SO MUCH. I WAS JUST DISCOURAGED WITH NO REPLY AT ALL RATHER THAN ONE THAT JUST SAID BUSY RIGHT NOW HOLD TIGHT.

THANKS AGAIN.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.