Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry bout my little show, but please understand no matter how i acted that i am actually a great dog owner. Sorry to everyone (except ONE person, no names). Well anyway on topic I switched Scrappyz food to Exclusive (should be EXPENSIVE) Chicken and rice formula which is GREAT. No chicken by products, just CHICKEN. No Cornmeal, but MEATS. Does anyone else feed this food.

·
Banned
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So the eXclusive is good for Pittbulls. The lady at the feed store (wells bros. where i buy the food) said that it is great for pits. Just wanted you guys opinion.

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
I switched to Nutro.. for the pups and I dont like it as much as Diamond..the pups look much better on Diamond :-s ..their coats are not as shiney and they ppppoooopppp alot more on Nutro :roll: ..

(I still have my big guy on Diamond he does sooo good on it)

e

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Blockhead said:
So the eXclusive is good for Pittbulls. The lady at the feed store (wells bros. where i buy the food) said that it is great for pits. Just wanted you guys opinion.
there is no one food that is great for any breed of dog...it matters about the individual dog....wether he does good on exclusive is up to wether or not his body agrees with it.

i feed all of my dogs diamond beef meal and rice and they do good

1 - 5 of 5 Posts