Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to try to make new banners for those of you that I have done holiday banners for.

Bremner, I need you to send me a pic of Lucy.

I already did Trina's and sent it to her, and here's Kasco's

It felt so strange ERASING Santa out of that pic with Chopper!

Anyway, when I have time, I'll try to work on new banners for all whom I made Holiday banners.

Deb, do you want somthing new? IF so, send me some pics of Moose, I just have that cut out of him laying down.

I hope you all had a good new year!

Bridget

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Faith Marie said:
Will you make Faith a new one? I'm trying my best at them but you guys all do such a better job than me!
sure, post some pics.

Here's Kate's:

and Trina's

.......apparently I'm going through a"Blue Period" :lol:

I'll try to get some different color schemes for everyon else.

Bridget

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Bridge,
Thank you for the offer. I will look for new pictures and post them or do you want me to e-mail them to you. Let me know. I do need a new one.
debs
PS I posted some if you didn't see it. Title Bridget pictures

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool, I will find the post and hopfully have one done in the AM. Just got home from work and I'm having some Mudslides.......so I'm not banner making this evening :lol:

Bridget

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Thank you soooo much! I love it! Kate's is beautiful, too. It's funny cuz I was gonna PM you and ask if you'd make me a new one! You beat me to it. Thanks again! :D

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alf said:
Very Nice Fina
Thanks Alf. I really like your new one as well.

Here's Moose:

I know you liked the smug look on his face of the other one, but the image was too small to work with, so I used this one because I liked it the best.

Hope you like it to!

Bridget

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
You did a GREAT job! I love it. I posted all the pictures that I liked of him recently. I love the one you picked. That is his 9 month old picture. Can't get any more recent than that one. :D

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
You are awesome.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
oh wow fina's mom!! thank you tons! I love it :D

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys, I'm glad you like them.

I need to do a new one for Fina, but I just love her drunk pose so I'll get to a new one soon :lol:

Faith's mom, I'm still waiting 4 pics to do a new one 4 u...........

Bridget

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.