Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone here who lives in Ontario. Do you have any idea where I can get Boss into agility training?? I've tried a few places and so far they've all turned me down. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated!! :D

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Tara<3Boss said:
For anyone here who lives in Ontario. Do you have any idea where I can get Boss into agility training?? I've tried a few places and so far they've all turned me down. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated!! :D
I don't know where to tell you to go...but why are they turning you down? Because of his breed? If so, that's so sad...I'm sorry :cry:

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
apbtgurl26 said:
Tara<3Boss said:
I don't know where to tell you to go...but why are they turning you down? Because of his breed? If so, that's so sad...I'm sorry :cry:
Yeah, I'm in BSL Hell here. I couldn't even get him into puppy obedience training. It's frustrating :x

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Care said:
Are you in Mississauga? There is a trainer Doug Morrison and he has schools in Oshawa, Ajax, Whitby, and Bowmanville. That might be too far for you but you can check out the site: www.dougmorrisonk-9development.com
You'd have to ask about agility, but they have a class called the Super Dog Course, and it's the same thing, just not called agility.
Yeah, Boss would have an anerism if he had to be in the car for that long lol the closest place I could find is in Dundas which is at least 40min from me. :roll:

·
Registered
212 Posts
there's also a place in Barrie - I can get the name for you if you like. I'm not sure where you live so it may be too far for you. Joann Plumb-Fleming will also be starting some agility near Barrie also (she has her own website, but it doesn't mention this)

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tia said:
awesome best of luck! Boris loved it!
Thanks! I'm kinda worried about him being distracted by the other dogs. The owner warned me that a lot of the people there are afraid of Pit Bulls and that if Boss so much as looks in their direction, they'll all be pulling their dogs away. So yeah, hopefully it goes well. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.