Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·


We got first place and qualified in this run! On top of that, we got our CL1-F title!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,560 Posts
awwww yay!!! GO ABBY!!!! She is so amazing!

Are there a lot of bullies out there when you go to these trials and shows?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kate said:
awwww yay!!! GO ABBY!!!! She is so amazing!

Are there a lot of bullies out there when you go to these trials and shows?
Thank you :)

No, hardly any. So far in our 'trailing career' we've seen one pit bull, a couple bull staffies, and a few boxers. So far, no American Bulldogs :(

Forgot to mention, Abby will be the first of her breed to get her MACH title, but that won't be for a few years at least.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
715 Posts
ambulldogpup said:


We got first place and qualified in this run! On top of that, we got our CL1-F title!! :D
I can't help it, but when I see this picture, I look at the hands, and all I can think is "Durrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FunnyGuy said:
ambulldogpup said:


We got first place and qualified in this run! On top of that, we got our CL1-F title!! :D
I can't help it, but when I see this picture, I look at the hands, and all I can think is "Durrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"
.............??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,577 Posts
FunnyGuy said:
ambulldogpup said:


We got first place and qualified in this run! On top of that, we got our CL1-F title!! :D
I can't help it, but when I see this picture, I look at the hands, and all I can think is "Durrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

LOL!


ambulldogpup, he's referring to the hand/paw gesture the puppy is making.



This is an awesome picture!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,849 Posts
What a great shot!!!! GO ABBY GO!!!!! very proud of you both keep up the good work! :D Show the peeps what a Ab can do!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,365 Posts
Boss Hog loves him some pics of Abby Girl...

U Go Abby show them how its done bully style..

e
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,279 Posts
CONGRATS!!!! WOW, I have to give it you,you really blow me away being so young and having so much interest with Abby, finding time to work with her, paying for her things yourself.You certainly are a role model for others out there even a few here.........lol You go girl!!! Congrats again.Very proud of you and Abby :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bustersmommy said:
CONGRATS!!!! WOW, I have to give it you,you really blow me away being so young and having so much interest with Abby, finding time to work with her, paying for her things yourself.You certainly are a role model for others out there even a few here.........lol You go girl!!! Congrats again.Very proud of you and Abby :D
Thank you very much :D That means a lot to me.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top