Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pic up my new littel girl today ! ...yaaaaahooooo heres some pics with her brothers and sisters !

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
That first pic is just to darn cute how they are all sitting like that,I love it!!!
She is such a doll baby along with her siblings and I have to say they dont look like they have missed a meal :lol:
Cant wait to see more pics of her :wink: How do you think your other babies will like her?

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
wow i need to start paying attention on here :lol: i didnt even know you were getting another puppy

you're a brave soul :lol: i guess stella isnt technically a puppy anymore but still....i remember what it was like raising 3 puppies..lots of fun but lots of work :D

congrats and good luck, she's cute

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
wow how adorable!!! and wow, 3 puppies!!! your crazy you know that! Your family will look even more beautiful now

·
Registered
92 Posts
Everytime I see a pup pic I want another bully... that's not safe, is it? Extremely cute pup...

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
YA Alabama but were calling her Ali ! for short ! and no shes not from alabama ! but that woulsd be cool if she was !

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I didn't know you were getting another pup! Ali is a sweetie!

You said you were picking her up. Is she from near-by, or are you picking her up at the airport?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts