Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are pictures of my bunch! I haven't posted any in awhile, so I figured I should. And I had small request for pictures of the new girl in the house. And believe me, she runs the house with no problem! I tried to resize pictures to the best of my ability without taking away from the quality of the photos.

Here are pictures of Toby

Pictures of Sid

Pictures of the two together

Our new girl, Diva! (yorkie)

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
What a great crew. Sid is one handsome boy! In the first pics of Diva I couldn't tell if I was looking at her front or rear! LOL She's too cute. :D

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Oh how cute are they..........Diva that is an awesome name that was in the runnning for my dog's name

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sid and Toby get along well. They have yet to fight aggression wise (knock on wood). But then again, they are only together for about 5 hours a day on the weekdays and 10-12 on the weekend. And Toby is really aggressive with strange dogs but he loves his little sister Diva! She'll be 10 weeks on Thursday and she's top dog! She's getting so big already and her coat is turning silver like her daddy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.