Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
wow keily!!! you took some great pictures!!! where were you when you took all the pics? My favorite is probably her running on the bridge, with the autum leaves on each side... little blurry, but still love the pic, shows she's got speed :lol:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Debs- Dont worry about your spelling & Thanks.

Bearsmom-He is a She...lol, and do you meen Alpha's Stella?

Erica- Sorry no I had it made by a friend for her.

BergstormsAB's- I took the pics ages ago before she was a year old, the first 8 pics are at my house, the next 7 are at my
friends farm & the last 5 are in the woods, I'm glad you like them.

Cookies mom- I love the white ones too.

apbtgurl26 & Faith Marie- Thank you.

Luvabull- Thanks & I have a few cameras so not sure!

Family of 5- She looks the part for sure!!!

Lisa- Thanks.

Thank you all for you kind comments.

Keily X

·
Registered
385 Posts
bearsmom said:
I knew I might get flack....yup knew it was a he but I still really think there's a stricking resemblance to Alpha's Stella in that picture. Hope I didn't insult. I think your boy is a great looking dog.
This dog (Keily's dog) is a FEMALE. She meant that you had mistaken her for a male by your first reply. She is a she, so you didn't offend anyone LOL.

Bridget

BTW Keily, she looks great. Lets see some new pics!!!!!

Bridget

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Fina said:
bearsmom said:
I knew I might get flack....yup knew it was a he but I still really think there's a stricking resemblance to Alpha's Stella in that picture. Hope I didn't insult. I think your boy is a great looking dog.
This dog (Keily's dog) is a FEMALE. She meant that you had mistaken her for a male by your first reply. She is a she, so you didn't offend anyone LOL.

Bridget

Bridget
LMAO

I will put some new ones on soon!!!!

Keily X

·
Registered
894 Posts
Fina said:
bearsmom said:

Bridget

Bridget
I understood that, I was just trying to make a funny. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.