Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know its a dog site but i dont think iv ever posted pics of my girls so here they are

left is SIOBHAN 11-12 june ... right is FALLON 10--11 july !

lets make this the human family post ! :wink: lets see those rug rats ! or better half what ever and then theres me and the wife

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Alphamale--you have a bunch of gorgeous girls at your house!

I don't have any current pics of all my kids together...it's quite a feat getting them to all sit still at the same time :wink:

Here's Rosie, the day she turned 3 (December):

Here's Louis, 15 months old:

Luci, the day she turned two (October):

And my older girls. Adara (polka dot dress) 13 and Morgan (my ex-hubby's daughter...lives with me sometimes) 15:

:D

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
OMG, your girls are so pretty. Your youngest looks just like you. I see a bit more of your wife in the oldest, especially in those pics with the clarinet! They are both gorgeous. At least you and your 3 dogs might be a little intimidating to all the boys who will come knocking on your door! LOL

I would share pics of my son, but I think I've flooded the forum with my kid's pics, LOL :D

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
This is a old picture (3 years ago) but it is very hard to get them all together.
This was taken at Sea World in Orlando Florida

·
Registered
623 Posts
Oh I just love all of the pics!! Yall have such beautiful families!! Here are a few of mine...... No dogs this time.

My oldest son - he is 5

My only little girl (we call here the BEAST) - she is almost 3

My baby - he is also almost 3 too (their twins)

Me and my hubby (sorry it is such a bad pic) We were at a Mardi Gras Ball

1 - 13 of 13 Posts