Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I too have a dog that needs to be crated if she hears the lawnmower.
That's because she sits in from of the door barking the whole time if DH doesn't let her mow the lawn with him. :lol:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Pictures did not come through............Edit to say I cut and copied it was worth it :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Oh my what a silly dog. I guess she doesn't want your husband to work alone. He may get bored. LOL

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys, and yeah she is a crazy dog. My husband used to have a 4 wheeler, he took her for rides on that all the time. Unfortunate for her she is to big for the motorcycle, but it's not like she hasn't tried. She just loves anything that moves. :lol:

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
Tooooo Funny...tell him you all need a bigger lawn mower..or a side cart..lol

·
Super Moderator
16,005 Posts
This is way too cute. Too bad you can't send him out for some lawn jobs.
He could pay for his own kibble and treats.
:wink: :D

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
or a side cart..lol
I can totally see that, she would be soooo happy. And I wouldn't have to listen to my husband whining about not being able to drink a beer while mowing. :lol:

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Glad to see you posting pics now Mrs. Cooper!! Those are classics. They remind me of my friends Yellow Lab who is obsessed with riding around their yard on their golf cart!

·
Registered
201 Posts
hahah that is to freaking halarious! Dogs have a mind of there own thats for sure! haha i love seeing all these different personalities in all these different dogs its awesome!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts