Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone! My name is Laurie. I just moved to Buckeye, AZ from Southern California. My fiance and I are getting married this October back in Cali and then we're off to Hawaii. We currently have a deposit on a female American Bulldog puppy. The dam just came into season so as long as everything goes as expected our little bundle of joy will come home in early February. I seriously can not wait!!! BTW..Has anyone heard anything or had any experiences with Sunstar American Bulldogs located in WA.? Well, I just want to say a warm hello to everyone!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank You! I know I can hardly wait! The only good thing is I've been preoccupied with the new house, wedding, and honeymoon. I actually just got the phone call from the breeder and she said that they did the insemination today so the puppies should be here around December 7th! Now I just have to hope and pray that their are at least 3 females being that I'm pick #3! I don't know what I'd do if I'm not able to get a puppy from this litter. I was at first working with another breeder in MO and the momma ended up having a false pregnancy! So everyone keep your fingers crossed!!

=)

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank You! Thank You! I leave for California this Tuesday. I can't believe my wedding is only 5 days away being that I've been planning for almost 2 years. I'm sooo anxious and yet nervous. I want everything to be perfect!! You only get one right?!? =)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Awww, all good things!! Congrats!! You will LOVE your new one. Please post pictures when you get her!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.