Dancing with my Mom

Loki with my sisters dog, Reggie

With my moms rat, I mean dog. Hes such a nasty little... thing

Passed out in fron tof the tree

:) :) :) :D

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Those are really nice pictures. Looks like you all had a really great Thanksgiving. That last picture is stunning. You should frame that one! :D

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
awwww Loki's so cute!!! lol I love looking at pictures of her cause it makes me think of what Kate would look like with a tail! haha since they have the sameish coloring.

The last ones my favorite, right in front of the tree, how cute!

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone :D We had a great Thanksgiving, especially Loki. She loved seeing everyone and playing with the kids. Maybe I'll send that last photo out in christmas cards :) :D

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I agree with Angel's mom. That last pic is perfect for the Christmas cards!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww - LOKI! I love you! You are soooo cute!!!

Thanks for sharing the pics of you and your family. I love the holidays!!

·
Registered
576 Posts
I thought it might be a good one for the card too, but we couldn't decide if we should try to get one of her sitting infront of the tree. I can't wait until the cards come that I ordered so I can send them out :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
I know everyone has already said this but she's such a beautiful girl. She always looks so spotless. She must be a complete angel. :wink:

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Chico.Heidi said:
I know everyone has already said this but she's such a beautiful girl. She always looks so spotless. She must be a complete angel. :wink:
Ha, thanks again everyone. No, she gets dirty!!! Yesterday she had grass stains all over her. Its just that she cleans so easily. I just wet a paper towel yesterday and wiped her down. It got almost everything off. I love AB's coats :D Easy maintenance.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts