Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Awesome pictures bro, and the family picture came out great. Good looking family.

How much does guiness weigh now?

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Guiness! We love seeing pics of him. I like the last one of him by tiki lamp thing. Nice looking family you have yourself there. That pic came out great.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he was really good suprisingly but the guy that took the pic is incrediable (sp) he just got guinness to look at him and bam he had the shot.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
What a beautiful family!! We never see enough of Guinness! :D

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Guiness is a great looking AB. Thanks for posting the pictures. What is his ped?

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Very good pictures and I love the famlily shot!

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
He's posing so nicely in the second shot. I love the way he kicked his back leg out. He's trying to show off his muscles! :wink: I love your family pic too, your kids are adorable!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Love the pictures. He is a really good looking boy. I posted in the other thread that your family picture is really nice.
I can't believe that there is snow in other places and here in Miami we are having warm weather and the grass is still green. It just boogles my mind.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Yay! I can finally see them. Well, 2 of them anyway. (I'm still limited to my work computer with all these blasted firewalls!) He's so handsome! Move his ears to the side of his head, and he looks alot like Buster. The shape of his head is almost the same. Such a cutie!

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Sennin said:
Awesome pictures bro, and the family picture came out great. Good looking family.

How much does guiness weigh now?
TOOK THE WORDS RITE OUT MY MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I love Guiness :) He's stunning!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts