Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purely_pitbull was right - my computer has been in the shop for weeks. :( Why it takes them so long to put in a new hard drive I will never know - I did it on my old pc and it took a grand total of 30 minutes. Now the software I have to reload...... That's another story altogether.

My photo software isn't loaded yet, but I do have some camera phone pics from the last couple of weeks.

Two of the pups at 16 days:

The little girl my mom is keeping (at 4 weeks):

The first born at 5 weeks (two pics of him - he's such a cutie!):

And from Christmas Eve (6 weeks):

And of course, one of Buster in all his grace!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Thay are tooo cute!! They sure do look like Beagles, too. Sometimes with mixes ya just never know!

BTW, we don't see enough of Buster! He's such a big handsome guy. :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Ya know, if you need someone to take that first born.....

:)

How cute, I'm in love! And I agree with Kasco, we need to see more of Buster!

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Buster's markings almost make him look like a giant beagle! No wonder he thought he was the daddy! Beautiful puppies and as alway, Buster is a stud.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
OH MY! they are just to cute. They really do look like a beagle. Still working on my husband for that brave female but so far no luck. :( You really should have no problem placing them. Keep the pictures coming and of course we must see much more of Buster.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Oh my they are adorable!!!!! I'm glad I can't have every puppy I ever wanted because I would have no room left to stand in my house! :)

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh, he adores them. He loves puppies. The last two pups I fostered were bigger, and he was the best puppy-sitter in the world - they could crawl all over him and chew on him all they wanted, and he hardly felt a thing. These are still a little too small to play with him, though - he has no idea of his own size - but they all think they can take him! (He's such a big sweetie, he'd let them!) :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts