Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
wow they look awesome!! I still cannot get over vegas!!! hes huge! and stella.... look at that chest! shes turning out awesome.

do your dogs ever play?? lol it looks like all they do is just sit for you or cuddle

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Make your dogs stop growing up!!! :) J/K They look great.
lol ya i here ya it's crazzzzy they just keep getting bigger and bigger :lol: :shock: :lol: friggen horses ! :wink: going to need a sec job to feed these guys ! :lol:

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kate said:
wow they look awesome!! I still cannot get over vegas!!! hes huge! and stella.... look at that chest! shes turning out awesome.

do your dogs ever play?? lol it looks like all they do is just sit for you or cuddle
lol it takes me for ever to get them to sit for pics but it worth it in the end ! i got some good pics oif them yesterday playing outside with 2 other dogs stella s brother and there other 5 month old female but it was there cam so i got to wait till they e mail to post got some great action shoots !

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.