Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

been doing somw weight tranning with stella it's starting to show look how cut she is now :shock: or is it me ?

cheers

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
wow they look awesome!! I still cannot get over vegas!!! hes huge! and stella.... look at that chest! shes turning out awesome.

do your dogs ever play?? lol it looks like all they do is just sit for you or cuddle

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Make your dogs stop growing up!!! :) J/K They look great.
lol ya i here ya it's crazzzzy they just keep getting bigger and bigger :lol: :shock: :lol: friggen horses ! :wink: going to need a sec job to feed these guys ! :lol:

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kate said:
wow they look awesome!! I still cannot get over vegas!!! hes huge! and stella.... look at that chest! shes turning out awesome.

do your dogs ever play?? lol it looks like all they do is just sit for you or cuddle
lol it takes me for ever to get them to sit for pics but it worth it in the end ! i got some good pics oif them yesterday playing outside with 2 other dogs stella s brother and there other 5 month old female but it was there cam so i got to wait till they e mail to post got some great action shoots !

·
Registered
163 Posts
Your dogs are beautiful!!

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
Where have you been :?: ...

I gonna steel vegas from u :wink: ....

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Erica said:
Where have you been :?: ...

I gonna steel vegas from u :wink: ....
here and there mostly working with the pups and setting up kennel ! not mutch free time as of late ! :wink:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Wow, they're both huge now. Stella's looking gorgeous as usual and Vegas just gets more handsome every time we see him.

______
Andrew

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
I know i've said this many times, but too bad.....there so CUTE! I can definetly see Stella developing some muscle mass.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts