Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hi Everybody.
This is Carla. She is a 40 pound bully. My wife and I think she is mostly APBT, but since neither of us have owned a bully before, we are not sure. We got her from a shelter so there is no way to know for sure. We have had her for 9 months, and it has been a definate learning experience. We love her to death. I will work on getting more pictures that may help.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
She's very beautiful! She resembles my purebred APBT alot...you'll probably never know, but she definately looks pure to me! :D

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Here is another one with our other dog, Roo. We obviously didn't get them because they match! We got Roo (lab/dingo mix) in March of '05 and she was my first ever dog. Then in January of this year my wife came home with Carla because the shelter was going to put her down. I have had quite the crash course about owning dogs.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
WOW...She's so pretty!! Yeah, she definately looks full blooded to me. My pitbull is the one on the right in my banner, and they resemble each other alot.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your input. We used to call her a pit bull/staffie mix, but after looking at more pictures I thought I would get some other opinions. She is a super sweet dog to everyliving thing that is bipedal. Other dogs (other than ours) require a controlled environment.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
I agree that she is probably pure.........Nice looking dogs

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Both of your dogs are awesome! And yes, Carla does look pure, but I'm not expert :D LOVE Roo's ears...bet he doesn't miss a sound :lol:

Hope you'll stick around...lots of knowledgeable people and good lookin' dogs!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Since pictures seem to be fuel that keeps this site running here is another one of Carla that I had on my computer at work.

And I know that Roo isn't very feminine looking, but she is a girl too.
:p

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jemhidiahssj4 said:
Looks to have a little skin thing going on there under the collar, but very pretty girl
We don't wear a collar around the house anymore and that has helped a lot. She also has had other skin issues, which have resolved themselves for now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts