Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, heres some pics from a few months ago... ill try to get his baby/current pics up. Enjoy!

Boomer


On the prowl!


A little tired


Army crawl
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
Ya know, he reminds me of Chico with Heidi's coloring! Soooo cute!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow! Fast replies... glad to see this is an active forum. Yea the chain was just hanging on him.... so it fell that way lol. I think hes beautiful, but im also the dady :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,013 Posts
Ooh I like the brindle. Very good looking pup :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
722 Posts
Whoa! Holy huge file! :lol: Great pics - I could see the taste buds on Boomer's tongue. :p :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,975 Posts
HausMommy said:
Ya know, he reminds me of Chico with Heidi's coloring! Soooo cute!!!!
I love black brindles! They're so beautiful (I'm not biased or anything)! Heidi doesn't really have alot of brindle in her coat. It's kinda subtle. I think Chassis has a little more.

Your puppy is gorgeous! Great photos too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
For some reason, the first 2 photos remind me of Chico. Maybe it's the markings? I don't know, but I know they are both really gorgeous dogs!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,975 Posts
HausMommy said:
For some reason, the first 2 photos remind me of Chico. Maybe it's the markings? I don't know, but I know they are both really gorgeous dogs!
I think it might be the goofy smile and the crooked puppy walk! :D



Sorry to post pics on your thread. I hope I wasn't imposing. :oops:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,500 Posts
Great pictures and beautiful dog. Where in Miami are you located? I live in Kendall and 107 ave. We also have another member that lives in the hammocks area.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Chico.Heidi said:
HausMommy said:
For some reason, the first 2 photos remind me of Chico. Maybe it's the markings? I don't know, but I know they are both really gorgeous dogs!
I think it might be the goofy smile and the crooked puppy walk! :D



Sorry to post pics on your thread. I hope I wasn't imposing. :oops:
Not at all.... I think its because our dogs have the half face look :D.

debs said:
Great pictures and beautiful dog. Where in Miami are you located? I live in Kendall and 107 ave. We also have another member that lives in the hammocks area.
I live in Homestead to be exact... I know your area though, 2 big intersections there. To show you how far I live, lol SW 344st, and SW 162 ave.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,975 Posts
Not at all.... I think its because our dogs have the half face look :D.

Duh....I guess it could be that too. #-o I didn't even notice that!
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top