Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is Smudge. Smudge is a 16 month old American Bull Dog who shows us how its done!
This dog is incredible! He pulled 10,100 lbs and could have pulled more, but we ran out of weight!

check it out couldent be happer (DID I DO OK DAD!) LOL i love it

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bremner53 said:
That is awesome!!! I saw those pics on some site we were talking about a while ago, that dog is so cool!!!
ya it was on a american pitbull breeders site just thought it would be cool to post here for people to see ! insted on a link ! :wink: ambull's rule

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
There is nothing more beautiful, than to see a dog enjoying himself! Love it!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Thats awesome...did you actually go to the comp. I love going to weight pulls...inly been to a couple but they are fun and amazing!!

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lisa said:
What's the ped on that dog?
come on lisa dose that realy matter im showing a pic of a dog pulling a weight sled :oops:
why dose his ped matter !if i was show a pic of a dog in a winner circle
at a dog show then well ped would apply :wink: , or even a post stating
american bulldog stud for hire YES but every post every time you have
the same comment

whats the dog ped !!!!why? :roll:

doses his ped have somthing to do with how mutch he can pull?
dose a better ped make for a better dog ?????????

or did i over react and your just curious george :wink: if os sorry ! :oops:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Alpha, she was just asking a question. Calm down.

Maybe she has a guess and wants to see if she's right? :wink:

·
Registered
807 Posts
I dont think the pedi is everything. BUT I can tell you this. I have one dog that came from a BYB and another with a real good pedi. I can tell the difference between the two. Torco is head and shoulders above Chassis when it comes to the learning curve. We will see how they compare as they get older.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Cool

That dog is awesome. Its funny I was checking out the pulls and I was amazed at the 4000 lbs pulls they were doing in the mags I even told my husband it was so cool to have a dog that could pull your car out if it got stuck and he laughed said yeah I never thought of that. But this one could pull a truck out he is so awsome. I just love these dogs. So strong and yet soooooo gentle and loving at the same time.

·
Registered
722 Posts
WOW! I'm curious about his ped., too. I'd like to see who he's from.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts